Game modes available on all devices:
- The initial game that you play (when you first visit Little Big Snake) is a simple Snake Game. You are the individual player who joins the arena as a newbie. Each Arena has around 300 to 500 players, and you always join-in as the last player.
- The second game that you might have tried is as a bug, known Juja. This option is available after dying as a snake, and shown as the option to "Fly" on your score card. Fore more information about the Juja game, please visit the article about the Juja game.
Game modes ONLY on mobile devices/chromebooks:
Users who join the fun from a mobile device will be given two options to play the game: play, and play with friends.
PLAY (in red) will take you to a bot only, offline arena. You cannot play against real players in this game mode, and your scores will not be posted on the global leaderboard.
Play with friends (in yellow) will take you to an online arena against other players as well as bots. Here, your friends can join you, and you will have scores collected here posted to the global leaderboard.
Three other ways to play are:
- Rebel is someone on whom Rudolph XIV, the Snake King, puts the bounty. You gain rewards for becoming a rebel, and once becoming a rebel, you remain so in the arena until you die. You need to gain “100k” tons of mass and rank on number-1 position to become a rebel. As a rebel, you’ll be chased by other players who will gain a reward (VIP Status for some time/rubies/gold/lairs) if they “murder” you.
- Another game mode is, “co-operation“, where you enter play along with your friends in a group, as a team, on a particular Arena. A friend can either join you (or you can join a friend) in a game when they are on the arena, playing. If you join Friend A’s Arena already have 3 players, a friend B can join that Arena too, as they play along with you. You can have four friends in total join you, for a total of five in a group.
- Observer Mode is not the kind of Mode where you are playing. This Mode is to study the other snakes, who are your enemies. This is the best thing to do before jumping in the arena and trying to hunt down the rebel. First, study and observe its tricks and movement.