The game has endless levels, each consisting of 1000 experience score, which you gain as you play on Arena. You can play the game at your own pace, without any stress of ending it, or feel sad, if it ends once. You can play it whenever and wherever you want.
What makes you play it each day is that the final scores which are considered for ranking a player or giving her/him a title are an average of 10 best-scores achieved within 14-days, after which the records are renewed according to the upcoming next 14-days. So you are forced to play regularly if you wish to maintain your repo or gain the better-position in the World of Snakes.
But, if you do not play regularly, there are still many ways to win:
- Title: You slither to get a better Title in the game, which affects your popularity in the Snake World. It is like climbing on the Status Ladder, by putting in effort, time, and dedication. The better your score is, the higher your rank. The top-most Title is “Prince.” All 10-Titles in their respective order as follows: Newbie, Seeker, Stalker, Recruiter, Noble, Baron, Viscount, Marquis, Duke, and Prince. Your scores end and renew in every 14-days. The final score is the average of 10 best results that you have achieved within those 14-days. So again you are pushed to play every day, to maintain your reputation, achieve the new titles, and also to Score the Leader-Board, which is publicly visible on the official .com website of the Little Big Snake.
- Rewards (Achievement Screen): Each action has some meaning in Little Big Snake. You hit the rock, you become Kamikaze, you die short/little, you get the reward of Shorty, you gain 100 tons of mass, and you become a Fatty!
- Chests: One of the most tactful features is making a short path to reach or enter the next level, along with Chests, Rubies, Coins, and Experience in between. So, you are growing in the game both inside and outside the Arena. There are five types of Chests (as far as I know)– Wooden, Royal, Silver, Golden, and Ruby– which contain in them Snake Skin Cards, Rubies, and Gold. So, each time you are like, “Just one more game and I’ll score the chest,” because it’s easy to get 2-keys per game.
- Keys: These are what you need to unlock your way ahead and slither-out and enter the new level. After collecting 10 keys, you receive something (Experience, Gold, Rubies, Skin, and mostly Treasure Chests). You need 30 keys to complete each level. Keys are given based on the mass you gain.
- 500kgs – 1 Key
- 2 tons – 2 Keys
- 5 tons – 3 Keys
- 10 tons – 4 Keys
- Each additional 5 tons of mass after this makes you win 1 Key.
- No more than 10 Keys are provided per game.