Skip to main content
How do I play with a computer/laptop?
- Click on the live-screen once your game is done loading to begin playing.
- If you have a mouse, then just move it around to make your snake slither.
- In Laptop, there’s a mouse-pad, and you can use your finger to slither, while left-button on the mouse pad or spacebar can be used to stimulate or accelerate your snake.
- All the controls can be controlled on-screen by clicking on the relevant buttons.
- Key ‘A’ to get in Auto-Pilot Mode.
- Key ‘L’ to lock the current group of friends (alone/otherwise), that is to prevent your other friends from joining you to play in the current arena/game.
- Key ‘F’ for FullScreen.
- Emotes can be controlled through Numeric Keys— below the Function Keys (f1, f2..etc).
- For Acceleration, press Spacebar or Left-Click (while moving your mouse).